Saturday, January 12, 2013

Tutorial: Origami Flower

I made a post about origami flowers a while ago featuring this pretty flower right here. I couldn't find the instructions I used anymore, and I have no idea who designed this model. Luckily though, I was able to remember how I made it and created my own tutorial!








So without further ado, here is an origami flower tutorial, featuring Checkers, the naughty cat. (For more on cats, see this post.)






This is a relatively easy model, though not for beginners. For your first attempt, I recommend paper that is not too thick.




For more origami flowers and details about how to make the stem, check out my earlier post.


Happy folding!












EDIT: Someone very graciously pointed out that this is Ernesto Del Rio's Flor Del Rio. Thanks Serendipidade!



2 comments:

  1. I think it's this one:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMX8_i51_e8

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! That's it! Thank you for this! Sorry it took so long to reply.

      Delete