Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Special Delivery: Unboxing My Origami Paper Order

I am in the middle of writing a paper, due tomorrow. Well, not really the middle; it's more like the first quarter... Okay, okay, I just started. For people like me, having a bit of extra time before the deadline does not mean having more time to work. It just means having time. In that time, we make useless videos that nobody will ever watch. 

I just received my order from origami-shop.com, and I was so excited about it that I thought "What would be the geekiest thing to do right now?" Of course, the answer was "Unboxing video!"

Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. :-)
    Thank you for this video !!!! It's fun to see again this packet(I made and send it !) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the great service and this lovely package! I look forward to ordering again ^^

      Delete